Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farzan/Foex

Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED]   Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:51 am

Character Name: Foex

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level: 70

Talents: 8/53/0

Professions: none atm lol

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Foex

Usual Play Times: about 18:00-23:00

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: anyday

Raid Experience: done raiding in Kharazhan,Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair. (also has experience from: ZA and SSC. Which i did on my mage Farzan)

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked : I was in Scar Tissue for a long time... but the guild disbanded. Also was in KoS before that.

Alts: Farzan(mage) here is armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Farzan

Real Life Age: 14 (15 soonish)

Additional Information: I have a mage which is my real main but i want to make my shammy the main in wotlk.

Why Atonement?: I am looking for a new fun guild to level up to 80 with and then raid + some pvp if anyones interested Smile

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: yer

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Yupp

What can only you bring to Atonement?: I make you lol
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED]   Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:09 pm

i have been in a guild with this guy befor hes a cool guy and a good player not the best application but a yes from me i will wait to see what the officers think
Back to top Go down
Ador
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED]   Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:51 am

Much more impressed by you Mage over your Shammy.

However i get the impression that your shammy is a newly leveled for Wrath with no tread skills. This actually gives you some bonus points for the hard work you have but in. You need them for the poor effort on your application.

You just swing in with a yes from me. One more yes from another officer and we will throw you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED]   Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Foex - Enhancement shammy [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1