Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chorgal

Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED]   Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:35 am

Personal Information

Name: Bjørn Arild Boine

Character Information

Character Name: Chorgal

Race: Orc

Class: Death knight

Level: 80

Talents: 16/11/44 (trying a pvp specc) but happy to change any specc thats needed

Armory:

Activity usual play times: i am a really active player , playing like 5-16 hours (addicted i know) Smile

What attunements/heroic keys do you have? none tbc keys since this is a new char and don't think its as much needed anymore

Experience and Reasons for Joining: I have done Pre tbc raids like : ZG/AQ20/ONY/MC/BWL/AQ40 | And in tbc every HC/KZ/Gruul/the eye and first bosses in SSC.
Pre tbc i used to have a warrior tank , tanked everything ZG to AQ40 . Before Tbc i gave my warrior to my bro (was trying to quit) but couldn't do it and started with Lock instead and raided everything from Kz to SSC. thats my experience so far inc Wotlk HC's.

What is your raiding experience on this Character?
None , Since DK's couldn't be maid until 13nov =) , but i could write what ive done with my previous char (Nux warlock)
Kz 11/11
Gruul 2/2,
Maggy 1/1,
Serpentshrine Cavern 1/6
Tempest Keep 4/4
Mount Hyjal 0/4
Black Temple 0/9
Sunwell 0/6

Why do you want to join?
Reason i would love to join is i
Atm im just hanging at AH(except doing HC's) and doing nothing at all when i really wanna do something and at the same time get a excited that i get to do it, like when raiding , get first guild kill (best part, always been my favorite part when raiding and harder the boss is more fun it is to down them), meet new people and get to know each other and have some fun times (hopefully).
Im a person that wants to accomplished stuff with other people even if it takes all day to accomplish it , i always prepare myself if there is a guild activity I.e rading and guild events or anything that's coming up
So im saying that i would like to raid again ,experience the new content , get to meet new people and do 5 man with the guild or 10/25 even and ofc the most important , to have some great fun together.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?
Yes , except I dont know if you are full on Death knights ? but i would still like to join you even if you are full on Death knights , just so i can be social with the guild at least and do some other guild activities that would be great. and im a mature player , not a troll , can tolerate a joke and behave properly.
Wouldnt mind help guild progress in raid or farming
Other Notes

Can you use Ventrilo? Do you have a mic that you aren't afraid to use when required? Yes/ 50/50 , but yes i can

Do you have raiding addons installed?
Extensively, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and just about every UI addon ever.
they are not updated since didnt hurry with those addons after WotLk

Do you get parent hassles?
None

What guilds have you been in previously? please state your reasons for leaving them!
Reapers elite guard (changed server from Twilights hammer) good rep
Nordic reign (quitting on my warrior) named Dyk on the server (not me playing but my family member)
Noob FTW (non active and everyone seems to be leaving) used to be imba guild :l

How do you believe a raid should be run?
A raid should always be fun to do , and be exciting to do. if 1 player is grumpy/whinning it takes down the spirit to raid for everyone
always bring the best out of you and it makes a big diff , listen/focus to the tactics so raid leaders gets some love Wink

PC Specifications:
EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz
4gb ram
2 Screens (showoff) hehe Smile
Playing wow at max capacity

Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards from Chorgal/Bjørn or Bjoern
Back to top Go down
Kukri
Officer
Officer
Kukri

PostSubject: Re: Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED]   Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 am

Hello! First of all i'd just like to say what a very nice application, possibly one of the best we've had i'd say. I dont know if any of the other officers know you, but personally i dont, so i'll make a comment Smile

Like i said, you're application was awesome; you have some nice raid experience, and you're attidude is very positive, which is good for the guilds morale. Currently, the number death knights within the guild has inclined to make up quite a percentage of the guild roster. As this has recently been discussed by officers, recruitment of DK's, and the making of alt DK's for that matter, has been considered closed.

But ofc, there is always room for exceptions in certain circumstances. I will close my reply here to wait for further officer comments, and GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunstria
Officer
Officer
Sunstria

PostSubject: Re: Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED]   Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:47 am

Just like to commend you first on your app mate.

MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE.

now more to the point, ive spoken to the officers, and we have unanimously chosen to accept you into Atonement!
Welcome!

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED]   Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chorgal, Death Knight [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1