Atonement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Laughing Skull EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geez

Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Basic Information

Character Name: Yânk

Race: Tauren

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

Talents explain your spec why you are this spec ! : MM (I like the way the talents allow me to max out my ranged dps without rellying to much on my pet, allthough the pet makes for a nice addition to my dps and Solo grinding/questing) NOTE: I am willing to change my talents for the greater good!

Professions: Herbalism/inscription (both need some attention, but I m concentrating on getting gear/rep/gold at the moment)

Armory link:

Usual Play Times: I play daytimes in weeks mostly, 6 hrs a day. I don't really come to play on weekends much but that is subject to change from week to week

Avaliable for Raiding - Times/Days: all weekdays on daytime (9am-6pm) and some evening every week allthough that changes from week to week

Raid Experience (All - Vanilla/BC):

Kara (A LOT)
Gruul (2/2)
Zul Aman (2/2)
MC (3/5)
Allmost all Heroics on BC and all on WOTLK

What guilds have you been in previously? why u left / got kicked :

I haven't been in any serious guilds on this realm so far, this is my first serious character on LS, I ve been in a friends guild for all the time since lvl 1 (Cowunism)

Alts: Spânk (low lvl Paladin, my brother plays it atm)

Real Life Age: 25

Additional Information

Why Atonement?: A friend of mine (Gânk and Spânk) who are in this guild at this very moment told me it would be nice for both me and them that I joined Atonement. What I heard from the guild sounds very nice and since I was looking for a nice Raiding guild, I obviously ended up writing this application thread.

Do you understand what type of guild we are and what we will expect from you?: I sincerely do and I will try to do my best to deliver

Do you have a Microphone and use Ventrilo?: Both Yes (allthough vent sometimes lags me when in really PC intensive raids/fights)

What can only you bring to Atonement?: A nice vibe, I consider myself a patient team-player. I don't like people that run around thinking they are the greatest and I dislike those that think they can flame anyone even more! I allways try to keep the peace, so that everyone has an enjoyable time and gets the most out of his gametime.
On the skills/gaming issues: I have played a tank warrior for a long time on alliance (Ravenholdt, alliance, human warrior Chrum), so I m well aware of thread issues and what aggro means and what issues can occur in thread management. I allways try my best and like nothing more then having a nice time by playing my best.

If any other information would be required, please do not hesitate to ask me!

Sincerely,

Yânk
Back to top Go down
Princy
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:55 pm

we are really short on hunters and its not a bad app neither you got a yes from me mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Findulias
Officer
Officer
Findulias

PostSubject: Re: Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED]   Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yânk, Marksman Hunter [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1